Activity Info

Date:            Saturday, March 15, 2014
Activity:            Spring Homeless Mission
Time:                Meet at Church at 6:30am
                        Return About 1:00pm
Where:          Los Angeles Downtown

----------------------------------------------------------

II. Application Form
1.        Full Name:  ________________________________________________________________
2.        Parents Name:______________________________________________________________
3.        Age/ Grade:_________________________________________________________________
4.        Address:____________________________________________________________________
5.     Phone Number/Contact/ Name/ Relation:_______________________________________

III. Liability form
I here by consent to having my son and/or daughter,______________________, attend and participate in the March 15, 2014 Antioch Presbyterian Church and Homeless Mission. I have read the foregoing information regarding the event and have no objections.

I understand that my child is responsible for any personal belongings he or she may bring to the event and for his or her personal safety during the trip.  Nevertheless, I grant to those teachers who will be attending and participating in the event, the authority to take any and all reasonable action necessary to ensure the well-being and safety of my child.

I understand that I am responsible for dropping off my child before the event and picking up my child after the event from the facilities of Antioch Presbyterian Church at 2720 Montrose Ave. Montrose, CA 91020.

Sign X______________________________________________  Date X________________________
[이 게시물은 최고관리자님에 의해 2014-02-24 09:28:15 중고등부에서 복사 됨]
댓글목록